- July 24, 2020
- Posted by: saenicsa
- Category: Client On-Boarding
At SAENICSA, we understand that choosing an accounting firm can be unsettling.
Therefore, to make the process easier, the following will briefly discuss our client on-boarding process.
Assuming that you have already accepted our proposed fee arrangement all that you need to do is the following:
- Review the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and send us a signed copy;
- Create your Client account with our firm by visiting: www.saenicsa.com/register
- Complete your Client profile.
- Review and approve final service agreement; and
- That’s it!
In just 5 simple steps you have completed the on-boarding process.
After finalizing this process you’ll have unrestricted access to your Client section within our firm’s website.
Within the Client section not only will you have access 24/7 to documents and reports, but you will be able to upload files, have direct contact with the accountant and partner assigned to your account and receive push notifications when certain updates are made to your Client sections, such as a new communication or document.
We look forward to working with you.
Have a great day!